Cathedral bell tower - east of the church – is the work of Krk's master craftsman, Jakov Galeta, from 1575.
Cathedral – Built in 1463 – 1498 (direction N – S).
The Croatian kuna (Croatian currency) – The kuna (which translated means mustelidea) as legal tender is first mentioned right in our SMALL ETERNAL TOWN OF OSOR in 1018.
Town museum – Formerly the Town Hall from the 15th century (ruins dating back to an early Christian era and before).
Osor's garden sculptures «Sculpture and Music» - A row of bronze sculptures based on the theme of music.
Small church of St. Gaudentius –Gothic single nave building from the 14th century.
Museum of sacred art – A collection of sacred art located in the Bishop's palace was established in 1997 with material from the treasury of Osor Cathedral.
Walls of the city