The Holy Trinity Curch
The Holy Trinity Curch located in front of the Citadel in the Old City. It was built in 1804. after the model of the church of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary (XVIII c) in the nearby Podostrog monastery.
It was originally built in the VII century.
The best known and most often cited in the history of Pastrovici district is Praskvica monastery. It's located above the Milocer beach and the highway.