Old olive mill for olives - «torać» open to visitors during the summer months. As part of its rich inheritance, the wish is to present and exhibit to tourists the reconstruction of TORAĆ – the only remaining old mill for olives (so-called «TORAĆ» in the local dialect) was built in 1897.
Parish church of St. Nicholas from the 16th century; the present form is from 1908 while the stone overhanging doorframe from the previous building is from 1784. The bell tower was added in 1923. The local graveyard is next to the church.