It was originally built in the VII century.
The Holy Trinity Curch located in front of the Citadel in the Old City. It was built in 1804.
The Old Town in Budva has many different tales and stories of its origin. Scholars and Historians believe it to be originally an island, which later joined the shore to form a sand isthmus.
Parking lot 1 (cars) and parking lot for buses
Parking lot 2 for cars
©2009 - 2011 Rollmaps.com. All rights reserved.